Progetto Archippo - Seminari a domicilio
Benvenuto Visitatore. Fai Login o Registrati.   Regolamento Leggi il regolamento completo

Indice Indice   Help Help   Cerca Cerca   Utenti Utenti   Calendario Calendario   Login Login   Registrati Registrati

I Forum di Evangelici.net
   Vita di chiesa e cammino cristiano
   Attualità a confronto con la Bibbia
(Moderatori: andreiu, ilcuorebatte, Marmar)
   Terzo tempio
« Topic Precedente | Prossimo Topic »
Pagine: 1 2  · vai in fondo · Rispondi Rispondi   Abilita notifica Abilita notifica    Invia il Topic Invia il Topic    Stampa Stampa
   Autore  Topic: Terzo tempio  (letto 1912 volte)
Marmar
Admin

Dio è buono

WWW    E-Mail

Terzo tempio
« Data del Post: 21.11.2019 alle ore 08:13:58 »
Rispondi con quote Rispondi con quote   Modifica Modifica

Copio ed incollo ciò che ho ricevuto da news@biblesforisrael.com
Si tratta di un articolo sul terzo tempio scritto da ebrei messianici residenti in Israele.

Chi non è pratico con l'inglese può usare Google translator, copiando ed incollando il testo un po' alla volta.

The Hebrew prophets all proclaimed that in the last days, the exiles of Israel would return to the Promised Land and that the Temple would be rebuilt.  

And the Lord said, “Then the nations will know that I the Lord make Israel holy, when my sanctuary is among them forever.”  (Ezekiel 37:28)

These phenomenal end-time events are unfolding before our very eyes!  

But the question must be asked: for whom is the next Temple really being built?

The Prophetic Return to Israel and the Third Temple

So many skeptics around the globe like to proclaim that God has rejected the People of Israel and that Israel has been rebirthed by man alone. Yet, we find in Scripture that God never intended to reject His People forever:  

“You, Israel, My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, Descendant of Abraham My friend, you whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, and called from its remotest parts and said to you, 'You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you.'"  (Isaiah 41:9)

God always planned to bring the Jewish People back to the Land on His terms, not man's.  And just as the prophets foretold, the Jewish People are returning to the Holy Land from the four corners of the earth after 19 centuries of global exile:
“I will bring back my exiled people Israel; they will rebuild the ruined cities and live in them.  They will plant vineyards and drink their wine; they will make gardens and eat their fruit.  I will plant Israel in their own land, never again to be uprooted from the land I have given them.”  (Amos 9:14–15)

Not only are the exiles of Israel returning to the Promised Land, but preparations to build the Third Temple are progressing through the efforts of the Temple Institute and the Temple Mount Faithful Movement.

Why Build the Third Temple?

“Here am I, and the children the Lord has given me.  We are signs and
symbols in Israel from the Lord Almighty, who dwells on Mount Zion.”
(Isaiah 8:18)

Marcello, you might ask yourself, “If the sanctuary was ‘a copy and a shadow of what is in Heaven (Hebrews 8:5),’ and Yeshua (Jesus) ‘serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord (Hebrews 8:2),’ why contemplate building the Holy Temple?”

The Holy Temple in Jerusalem was never simply a building or structure,
but an earthly dwelling place for the Divine Presence of God.  

The Lord said,

"Let them construct a sanctuary for Me, that I may dwell [shakan] among them."  (Exodus 25:8; see also Exodus 40:34–35 and 1 Kings 8:11)

This dwelling (shakan) forms the related word Shekhinah, which is not found in the original Hebrew Bible, but it is used in rabbinic literature and Bible translations to describe the Lord's Divine Presence.  

The Prophet Ezekiel witnessed the departure of this Divine Presence from the Temple (Ezekiel 10:18–19).

But he also saw the rebuilding of an eternal and permanent dwelling place of God on the Temple Mount in the Holy City of Jerusalem.

“The glory of the Lord entered the temple through the gate facing east.  …  I heard someone speaking to me from inside the temple.  He said: ‘Son of man, this is the place of my throne and the place for the soles of my feet.  This is where I will live among the Israelites forever.’”  (Ezekiel 43:4–7)

Maimonides (Rabbi Moses ben Maimon), a medieval Jewish philosopher and
Torah scholar, said that the Temple has eternal significance.  

He wrote in Hilchos Bais HaBechirah (The Laws of God’s Chosen House)
that the Temple had two primary purposes:

To reveal to mankind the Divine Presence of God, which dwelt above the mercy seat of the Ark of the Covenant.

“There, above the cover between the two cherubim that are over the Ark of the Testimony, I will meet with you and give you all my commands for the Israelites.”  (Exodus 25:22)

To facilitate the offering of the required sacrifices.

Since the destruction of the Second Temple in AD 70, however, the Jewish People can no longer offer these sacrifices.  In fact, 202 out of the 613 mitzvot (commandments) in the Torah cannot be performed without a Temple.  (Temple Institute)

With no Temple in Jerusalem, the Jewish people now worship the God of Israel in their local community synagogues and in the study of Torah.

Instead of offering animal sacrifices, they now offer Tefillah (prayer), Teshuvah (repentance), and Tzedakah (charity).

Many think that animal sacrifices have been done away with forever, but according to Bible prophecy, this simply isn't so.  The Lord tells the Prophet Ezekiel that in a future Temple, the prescribed sacrifices will be offered:

"The north and south rooms facing the temple courtyard are the priests’ rooms, where the priests who approach the Lord will eat the most holy offerings.  There they will put the most holy offerings—the grain offerings, the sin offerings and the guilt offerings—for the place is holy.”  (Ezekiel 42:13)

But a serious question arises not only for the Jewish community, but for all Believers in Yeshua: will the next Temple—the Third Temple—be Ezekiel's Temple where the Divine Presence will once again reside.  Or will some other presence reside in some other Temple?

Daniel, Yeshua, the Anti-Messiah, and the Third Temple

In the prophetic writings of the Book of Daniel and the Brit Chadashah (New Testament), we find significant details about the role of a rebuilt Temple in the end times.

Both Daniel and Yeshua (Jesus) tell us that the Anti-Messiah will defile the Third Temple before the return of the true Messiah.

They both call this spiritual defilement in the Temple the abomination of desolation:

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand—then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.”  (Matthew 24:15–16; compare with Daniel 9:27, 11:31, and 12:11)

According to the Prophet Daniel, the Messiah would be cut off before the Temple is destroyed:

“After the sixty-two weeks the Messiah [Mashiach] will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince [ruler, nagid] who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary.  And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.”  (Daniel 9:26)

This prophecy was fulfilled in AD 70 with the destruction of the Temple, just forty years after Yeshua HaMashiach (Jesus the Messiah) was cut off by his execution on a tree.

Through the study of numerous end-time Scriptures, we believe that this prince or ruler (nagid) is the anti-Messiah who will appear as Daniel describes.  

Daniel says he will confirm a covenant of peace in the Land "for one week" (often interpreted as seven years) and that he will break that covenant in the middle of the term.

[SEGUE]
Loggato

Aiutiamoci gli uni gli altri a liberarsi da quello che ritarda il nostro cammino.
Marmar
Admin

Dio è buono

WWW    E-Mail

Re: Terzo tempio
« Rispondi #1 Data del Post: 21.11.2019 alle ore 08:15:34 »

[SEGUITO]

“And he [the prince] will make [some translations say 'confirm'] a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate [some interpretations say, set up an idol on the wing or precipice of the Temple], even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate.”  (Daniel 9:27; see also Matthew 24:15; 2 Thessalonians 2:4)

The anti-Messiah will also proclaim himself to be God!

“He [the man of lawlessness] will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God’s temple, proclaiming himself to be God.”  (2 Thessalonians 2:4)

The Temple Institute as well as the Temple Mount and Eretz Yisrael Faithful
Movement are the two main Jewish organizations responsible for making
preparations for the Third Temple and the reinstatement of sacrificial
worship.

Other organizations have plans, too.  One wants to pitch a tabernacle-style tent on the Mount; another wants to build a synagogue in a corner of the platform.

Why? Because as Chaim Richman, the director of the Temple Institute states in his Myth Buster video series, "Buildings don't fall down from heaven."  He adds that "it's a mitzvah to build the Temple," citing Exodus 23:8 and that Jews should be performing all 613 mitzvot, which requires a Temple.  

He also says that the Third Temple will "bring the Light back into the world" that left the Temple Mount when the Lord's Divine Presence departed.  

Moreover, he believes "it is the Holy Temple that enables all of humanity to engage in direct dynamic relationship with God and provides the opportunity for every individual to rise to our greatest potential."  (Temple Institute YouTube: Myth Busters Part 1)

Daniel 9 and 11 as well as Brit Chadashah writings, however, help us see that another reality exists for the Temple.  

Nevertheless, the ritual garments and vessels have been created.

Even the Golden Menorah—the seven branched candelabra—has been crafted, along with Levitical musical instruments, such as silver trumpets, lyres, and harps to worship the Lord, just as King David did 3,000 years ago (1 Chronicles 23:5).

The Temple Institute's School is training certified, DNA-tested Cohen (descendants of the High Priest Aaron) to perform the Temple duties.  

And the final element, the Red Heifer, is being bred in Israel to be sacrificed in the ritual purification of the priests and the vessels, so they may formally enter the holiest of holy area on the entire earth.

Everything is ready for the rebuilding of the Third Temple.  Everything, that is, except the land on which to build it.

Since the liberation of the Mount in 1967, the Muslim world has made great efforts to claim the entire 37-acre (150,000 square meter) platform as its own sacred land, calling the site al-Ḥaram al-Šarīf—the Noble Sanctuary.

To protect the Noble Sanctuary, the Muslim world has become expert organizers of riots on the Temple Mount and violence on the streets of Israel.  

Incitement to such violence increases whenever rumors spread that a Jewish presence will be established on the Temple Mount or its own Muslim structures harmed.

Only an incredibly respected, trusted, and honored man by both Muslims and Jews will be able to establish a peace plan that allows the Jewish People to worship the Lord in a Temple on the Mount that King David himself purchased (2 Samuel 24:18–25).

Whoever this man is and whatever trouble awaits us (i.e., Jacob's Trouble) when he breaks the peace plan as Daniel 9:27 predicts, we can be confident that God is on the throne and in control.  

As King David writes in Psalm 121:4: “He who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep.”

We know that end-time Bible prophecy concerning the Third Temple is soon to be fulfilled because Israel was prophetically reborn as a nation in 1948 (Isaiah 66:8), and most of these Temple preparations only started in the last 30 years.

As we persevere through these end-times, join us in introducing the Sar Shalom (Prince of Peace) Yeshua HaMashiach to the Jewish People so that He may dwell in them and bring them a peace and Joy they have not yet known.
Loggato

Aiutiamoci gli uni gli altri a liberarsi da quello che ritarda il nostro cammino.
tom_anad
Membro familiare

GESU' RITORNA

Gesù+ritorna
WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #2 Data del Post: 02.01.2020 alle ore 07:07:09 »

personalmente concordo con i messianici che il terzo tempio (quello in pietre) si farà.
Ai nostri occhi sembra impossibile che al posto della moschea possa sorgere il tempio ma a Dio nulla è impossibile.

Che gli ebrei vogliono ricostruire il tempio è chiaro. Per esempio ho visto nel cantiere per la ricostruzione dei ruderi di fronte al muro del pianto che c'erano i rendering del nuovo tempio attaccati alla recinzione come per dimostrare che i lavori erano iniziati.
Comunque tutto ciò dovrebbe accadere a breve, nei prossimi anni.
Il piano di Dio va avanti, e noi dobbiamo avere fede e santificarci perché la nostra meta è l'eternità con Gesù.

shalom
« Ultima modifica: 02.01.2020 alle ore 07:15:24 by tom_anad » Loggato
Sandro_48
Membro familiare

W questo FORUM!!!

WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #3 Data del Post: 02.01.2020 alle ore 11:05:52 »

Se si distrugge la Moschea di Omar  
per costruire al suo posto il Terzo Tempio
ci sarà la 3^ Guerra Mondiale
con milioni di morti....!!!
e poi non si sa chi la vince !!!

« Ultima modifica: 02.01.2020 alle ore 11:07:10 by Sandro_48 » Loggato

http://studiandolateologia.ning.com
http://consulenzaebraica.forumfree.it
http://forumbiblico.forumfree.it
http://ebreieisraele.forumfree.it
Virtuale
Membro familiare

Abbi fiducia in Gesù

WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #4 Data del Post: 02.01.2020 alle ore 12:15:08 »

on 02.01.2020 alle ore 11:05:52, Sandro_48 wrote:

Le guerre nascono anche perché c`è chi vuol avere ragione a tutti i costi....ma Israele ha ragione.
« Ultima modifica: 02.01.2020 alle ore 13:04:43 by Virtuale » Loggato

"Zia, ma quando Gesù è risorto ha fatto il buco nell`ozono ? " (bambino) di Tony Kospan.
tom_anad
Membro familiare

GESU' RITORNA

Gesù+ritorna
WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #5 Data del Post: 02.01.2020 alle ore 13:42:23 »

on 02.01.2020 alle ore 11:05:52, Sandro_48 wrote:

dimentichi l'anticristo e il suo patto di sette anni.
Come dicono i messianici sarà un personaggio al quale crederanno sia gli islamici sia gli altri (giudei e maggior parte dei cristiani).
Verrà come un salvatore del mondo per ridare pace e benessere a tutti.
Sicuramente sorgerà dopo un grande conflitto (probabilmente mondiale) per ristabilire la pace.

L'importante è come dice Marmar che il piano del Signore vada avanti.

Shalom
Loggato
kosher
Membro familiare

Neve Shalom Wahat al-Salam

WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #6 Data del Post: 02.01.2020 alle ore 20:32:27 »

the Lord said,  
"Let them construct a sanctuary for Me, that I may dwell [shakan] among them."  (Exodus 25:8; see also Exodus 40:34–35 and 1 Kings 8:11)  
This dwelling (shakan) forms the related word Shekhinah , which is not found in the original Hebrew Bible, but it is used in rabbinic literature and Bible translations to describe the Lord's Divine Presence.    
The Prophet Ezekiel witnessed the departure of this Divine Presence from the Temple (Ezekiel 10:18–19).
 But he also saw the rebuilding of an eternal and permanent dwelling place of God on the Temple Mount in the Holy City of Jerusalem.

Colui che è 'la Parola' è diventato un uomo
ed è vissuto in mezzo a noi uomini (piantare la tenda) Shekhinah
Noi abbiamo contemplato
il suo splendore divino.
È lo splendore
del Figlio unico del Dio Padre,
pieno della vera grazia divina!

Many think that animal sacrifices have been done away with forever, but according to Bible prophecy, this simply isn't so.  The Lord tells the Prophet Ezekiel that in a future Temple, the prescribed sacrifices will be offered:

"The north and south rooms facing the temple courtyard are the priests’ rooms, where the priests who approach the Lord will eat the most holy offerings.  There they will put the most holy offerings—the grain offerings, the sin offerings and the guilt offerings—for the place is holy.”  (Ezekiel 42:13)

Infatti la prima tenda è solo un'immagine di ciò che avviene ora. Quei doni e quei sacrifici di animali offerti a Dio non possono rendere perfetto il cuore di chi li offre.
Sono soltanto cibi, bevande, cerimonie di purificazione...: tutte regole umane valide fino a quando Dio non le riforma.
Cristo, invece, è venuto come sommo sacerdote della realtà definitiva. Egli è entrato in una tenda più grande e perfetta non costruita dagli uomini e non appartenente a questo mondo. Di lì Cristo è passato una volta per sempre nel vero santuario, dove non ha offerto il sangue di capri e di vitelli, ma ci ha liberati per sempre dai nostri peccati, offrendo il suo sangue per noi.
Mosso dallo Spirito Santo, egli si è offerto a Dio, come sacrificio perfetto. Il suo sangue purifica la nostra coscienza liberandola dalle opere morte, e ci rende adatti a servire il Dio vivente.
Quindi Cristo è il mediatore di una nuova alleanza tra Dio e gli uomini, per fare in modo che gli uomini chiamati da Dio possano ricevere quei beni eterni che Dio ha promesso. Questo è possibile perché Cristo è morto, e così ha liberato gli uomini dalle colpe commesse durante la prima alleanza.
Loggato

Dominus noster Iesus Christus, Deus unigenitus, primogenitus totius creationis.
tom_anad
Membro familiare

GESU' RITORNA

Gesù+ritorna
WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #7 Data del Post: 03.01.2020 alle ore 06:46:21 »

Il discorso si complica, quindi voglio porre delle domande (non le considerate risposte)
E' tutto biblico  quello che scrive Kesher, e cioè che Dio ha fatto un nuovo patto in Cristo per la salvezza dei credenti, e quindi non abbiamo bisogno del nuovo tempio ove, se costruito, saranno i giudei a rendere il culto mosaico a Dio.
Nello stesso tempo il Signore, al Suo ritorno, regnerà da Gerusalemme.

Sappiamo che, fino a quando non si è ritirato, il Signore era presente nel luogo Santissimo del Tempio. (non perché il Signore abiti in case fatte da mani d'uomo, ma semplicemente perché così troviamo nelle scritture).

Quindi si potrebbe desumere che il Nuovo Tempio, con il suo luogo santissimo, sia la dimora terrena del Signore al Suo ritorno  e non il luogo dove si devono offrire sacrifici di animali in base al patto mosaico dichiarato "vecchio" come dice Paolo parlando del nuovo.

Però tutti sappiamo che l'universo cristiano mai costruirebbe il terzo Tempio e quindi saranno i giudei a farlo. (ma tutto questo è opera del Signore).

Domanda:

premesso quanto sopra, secondo voi tutti, per quale motivo viene ricostruito il tempio, e ancora sempre secondo voi tutti, verrà ricostruito?

vi aspetto

Shalom
Loggato
Marmar
Admin

Dio è buono

WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #8 Data del Post: 03.01.2020 alle ore 09:20:27 »

Daniele 9:27
Egli stabilirà un patto con molti, per una settimana; in mezzo alla settimana farà cessare sacrificio e offerta; sulle ali delle abominazioni verrà un devastatore. Il devastatore commetterà le cose più abominevoli, finché la completa distruzione, che è decretata, non piombi sul devastatore"».

Questo è uno dei passi più importanti cui viene attribuita la visione di un tempio ricostruito. Si riferisce all'ultimo settenario, il settantesimo; ma non parla esplicitamente di un tempio. Se ne evince la presenza dal fatto che in quei giorni vengono praticati "sacrificio ed offerta" cose per le quali, in ambito ebraico, è necessario il tempio.

E' possibile spiritualizzare il tutto? Può darsi, ma credo sia difficile avere la certezza se possa essere qualcosa di simbolico oppure di reale.
Loggato

tom_anad
Membro familiare

GESU' RITORNA

Gesù+ritorna
WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #9 Data del Post: 03.01.2020 alle ore 12:02:40 »

Infatti, quella di Daniele è una "visione" ebraica, è credo anche letterale.

Se la vogliamo "cristianizzare " in senso spirituale il tempio siamo noi, il nostro corpo, e il fatto di sedersi nel tempio implicherebbe l'accettazione dell'anticristo  da parte nostra (o meglio del mondo non da noi).

Difatti l'anticristo essendo adorato dal mondo non convertito crederà di essere dio.

Questa è una possibile interpretazione spirituale della profezia anche se personalmente credo nella ricostruzione del tempio in pietra
Shalom
Loggato
kosher
Membro familiare

Neve Shalom Wahat al-Salam

WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #10 Data del Post: 03.01.2020 alle ore 16:31:06 »

Il NT e l'evangelo non suppongono la necessità di costruire un ulteriore tempio in cui si sgozzino animali in offerta a Dio. Questo è il mio pensiero. In futuro potranno costruire tempi e moschee bellissimi, per quanto mi riguarda l'unico valore che hanno (quelli in essere) e che avranno (quelli futuri) è esclusivamente storico-architettonico. Non stimolano per nulla la mia fede.

Gesù è la Parola uscita dal silenzio, il Figlio eterno fatto carne che col suo sacrificio unico, eterno e irripetibile apre l'accesso al mistero abissale della Trinità divina.

La giustizia mediante le opere della legge chiuderebbe l'uomo nella sua autosufficienza e renderebbe inutile e vana l'opera salvifica del Cristo. Gesù, morto e risorto, è il mediatore e sacerdote (un sacerdozio diverso) di una nuova alleanza con Dio. Questa dà all'uomo tutto ciò di cui ha bisogno :

1) dono dello Spirito (Rom 8)

2) giustizia di Dio (Rom 1,7; 3 ecc.)

3) la legge dello Spirito e della vita, che libera dal peccato e dalla morte (Rom 8; 7; Gal 3,21).

Gesù è superiore a Mosè e alla legge, portatore di esigenze supreme del regno di Dio, instauratore di un'alleanza nuova. Egli è il Signore della storia e il giudice escatologico. La sua legge è la legge dello Spirito, il Tempo di Dio non è una costruzione umana è Gesù stesso.

Ciò che è importante per la cristologia è che Gesù non solo annuncia il regno di Dio che viene, ma lo annuncia presente e legato alla sua persona ed alla sua missione. Egli è annunciato re e portatore del regno del Padre.  
Loggato

Dominus noster Iesus Christus, Deus unigenitus, primogenitus totius creationis.
tom_anad
Membro familiare

GESU' RITORNA

Gesù+ritorna
WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #11 Data del Post: 03.01.2020 alle ore 21:04:48 »

on 03.01.2020 alle ore 16:31:06, kosher wrote:
Il NT e l'evangelo non suppongono la necessità di costruire un ulteriore tempio in cui si sgozzino animali in offerta a Dio. Questo è il mio pensiero.  

CONCORDO PIENAMENTE SE PARLIAMO DI FEDE DI NOI CRISTIANI EVANGELICI.

Infatti non abbiamo bisogno del tempio per offrire sacrifici perché chiunque ha vera fede in Gesù è come se avesse offerto il sacrificio perfetto e perenne.
Noi cristiani non abbiamo bisogno del tempio di pietra.
Chiarito quanto sopra  in questo 3d si sta cercando di studiare se l'intenzione dei giudei (non dei cristiani) di ricostruire il tempio in pietra sia stato biblicamente profetizzato oppure no.

Lo studio dovrebbe cercare di far luce sull'ultima settimana di Daniele come ha anche giustamente detto Marmar.

La bibbia pur non parlando espressamente della costruzione del terzo tempio ci dice  che negli ultimi tempi ci sarà un tempio, ove l'anticristo si siederà, ma, questo tempio è fisico o spirituale?
credo che dovremmo cercare le risposte a questa domanda.

Shalom
« Ultima modifica: 03.01.2020 alle ore 21:06:32 by tom_anad » Loggato
Marmar
Admin

Dio è buono

WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #12 Data del Post: 04.01.2020 alle ore 00:11:00 »

Se si trattasse di un tempio spirituale, allora, tutto quanto è stato detto e ridetto in certi ambienti dovrebbe essere rivisto, e ci potremmo trovare anche molto più avanti di quanto immaginiamo per quanto riguarda l'instaurazione del regno dei cieli.

Non solo, ma questo calzerebbe a pennello con le esortazioni di Cristo ad essere sempre pronti, poiché il Regno arriva come un ladro nella notte, anche per quelli che temono Dio.

Ma è anche scritto che:

1Tessalonicesi 5:4
Ma voi, fratelli, non siete nelle tenebre, così che quel giorno abbia a sorprendervi come un ladro;
Loggato

tom_anad
Membro familiare

GESU' RITORNA

Gesù+ritorna
WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #13 Data del Post: 04.01.2020 alle ore 08:27:22 »

on 04.01.2020 alle ore 00:11:00, Marmar wrote:
Se si trattasse di un tempio spirituale, allora, tutto quanto è stato detto e ridetto in certi ambienti dovrebbe essere rivisto, e ci potremmo trovare anche molto più avanti di quanto immaginiamo per quanto riguarda l'instaurazione del regno dei cieli.

Non solo, ma questo calzerebbe a pennello con le esortazioni di Cristo ad essere sempre pronti, poiché il Regno arriva come un ladro nella notte, anche per quelli che temono Dio.

Concordo pienamente che quelli che tu chiami certi ambienti dovrebbero riscrivere o rivedere le loro convinzioni.

però in questa interpretazione spirituale manca la parte profetica di Daniele e cioè l'ultima settimana, il patto e la rottura del patto a metà settimana.

La parabola del ladro nella notte a mio avviso và interpretata nel senso che nessuno sà quando viene Gesù come nessuno sà quando viene il ladro, perché se il padrone di casa sapesse, veglierebbe.

Nessuno sà né il giorno né l'ora, ma i Suoi sapranno   riconoscere i tempi che il mondo non sà.

shalom
« Ultima modifica: 04.01.2020 alle ore 08:29:15 by tom_anad » Loggato
tom_anad
Membro familiare

GESU' RITORNA

Gesù+ritorna
WWW    E-Mail

« Rispondi #14 Data del Post: 05.01.2020 alle ore 17:07:02 »

Ho letto l'articolo e ne riporto una parte:

Mentre  
la maggior parte degli studiosi ebrei-ortodossi credono che il Terzo Tempio sarà ricostruito dal Messia ebraico,  

alcune organizzazioni religiose chiedono la costruzione immediata del Tempio;  

alcuni credono anche che la ricostruzione del Tempio possa preannunciare la fine del mondo.

Andiamo ad analizzare:
- gli ebrei ortodossi aspettano il Messia che ricostruirà il tempio;
- altri (istituto per la ricostruzione del tempio) lo vogliono costruire subito;
- gli evangelici dicono (credono) che la ricostruzione del tempio preannuncia il ritorno di Cristo (e non la fine del mondo).

Cosa ne pensate
I
Loggato
Pagine: 1 2  · torna su · Rispondi Rispondi   Abilita notifica Abilita notifica    Invia il Topic Invia il Topic    Stampa Stampa

« Topic Precedente | Prossimo Topic »

Evangelici.net è un sito di Teknosurf.it srl ‐ P.IVA 01264890052 ‐ Privacy policy